Division: 2 (Headquarters)
Counties: Boone, Clay, Fayette, Jackson, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Nicholas, Roane, Wirt and Wood.
The Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Clerk's Office Main: (304) 347-3000
- Operations: (304) 347-3002
- Administrative Services: (304) 347-3086
- Information Technology: (304) 347-3005
- Attorney Admissions: (304) 347-3051
- Jury Management: (304) 347-3062
- Courtroom Scheduling, Court Interpreters and Court Reporters: (304) 347-3051
Parking is available at Charleston Town Center parking garage on Quarrier Street OR Kanawha County Judicial Building parking garage on Goshorn Street.
Do NOT park at a metered space on the street or metered city parking lot when reporting for jury duty.
Robert C. Byrd United States Courthouse
300 Virginia Street, East, Suite 2400
Charleston, WV 25301
P.O. Box 2546
Charleston, WV 25329
|HANDICAPPED ACCESS to the Robert C. Byrd U. S. Courthouse is located on the Virginia Street (south) side of the building, with the visitor entrance located in the middle of the Charleston facility. Handicapped ramps and automatic doors are located at the main entrance. Elevators are available to transport you to all floors within the building. If you are unfamiliar with Charleston and need assistance in accessing this area, please call the Clerk’s Office at (304) 347-3000.|