Forms Relative to Attorney Appearance
- Notice of Change of Attorney Appearance
- Statement of Visiting Attorney and Designation of Local Counsel (LR Civ P 83.6 or LR Cr P 44.6)
Procedure for Filing a Statement of Visiting Attorney and Designation of Local Counsel in Bankruptcy Matters in District Court
- Instructions for Filing a Statement of Visiting Attorney and Designation of Local Counsel for Bankruptcy Matters
- Statement of Visiting Attorney and Designation of Local Counsel for Bankruptcy Matters
Post Judgment Interest Rates
- Post Judgment Interest Rates
- Interest on Judgments, Chapter 16, District Clerk's Manual
- Director's Memorandum Re: Interest Rates on Judgments in the Federal Courts
- Instructions for the Post Judgement Interest Rate Data Download Program
Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing attests to an attorney's admission to practice and current status of good standing before the bar of this Court. The fee for each certificate is $20.00.
To receive a Certificate of Good Standing, send a formal written request to:
Clerk of U.S. District Court
Southern District of West Virginia
P.O. Box 2546
Charleston, WV 25329
Include a check or money order made payable to "Clerk, U.S. District Court." Or, include appropriate payment information for VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
A Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Clerk's Office applies to attorney status only. If you need to obtain corporate or business status information, please contact the West Virginia Secretary of State's Office at 304/558-8000 or refer to their website at www.sos.wv.gov.