You are here

Loss and Restoration of Civil Rights

If you have been convicted of a felony, you are not eligible for jury service unless your rights have been restored. Should you desire to have your civil rights restored, a petition must be filed in circuit court. If you have been convicted of a felony in any state and have had your voting rights restored, please provide proof to us with documents from that state, showing that your voting rights have been restored.

For additional information, please visit