Welcome to the website for jury service with the United States District Court Southern District of West Virginia. The links below are provided to assist you and provide information regarding jury service.
To complete your jury information form on-line, click on the eJuror icon below.
If you experience any problem using eJuror, please contact the jury office at 304/347-3004 during business hours.
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Jury Duty
- Term of Service
- eJuror Login
- Jury Management System (JMS)
- Notices Regarding Scams
- Driving Directions
- General Notice Explaining the Process by Which Juror Names are Randomly and Periodically Selected from the Jury Wheel - 2015
- PUBLIC NOTICE re: Moving of Names from the Master and Qualified Jury Wheels of the Parkersburg Division to the Charleston Division
- General Notice Explaining the Process by Which Juror Names are Randomly and Periodically Selected from the Jury Wheel - 2016 (for Jury Wheel effective July 1, 2017)
Jury Wheel Plan
- Order of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Judicial Council Entered March 23, 2015, and the Plan Prescribing Method for the Composition of Jury Wheels and the Qualification and Random Selection of Grand and Petit Jurors dated March 18, 2015
SDWV Divisions and Directions
- Bluefield: Division 1
- Charleston: Division 2 (Headquarters)
- Huntington: Division 3
- Beckley: Division 5